Baby Animals: A Noisy Touch & Feel Book
In this touch-and-feel book, you can learn fun facts about your favorite baby animals. Then press the buttons to hear their barks, meows, cheeps, and more. It’s a great way to touch, feel, hear and learn about your favorite baby animals. Toddlers will love to touch the various animals and hear the sounds they make.
- Promote sensory stimulation with various touch-and-feel elements on these cute baby animals and listen to the sounds they make in this interactive children's book.
- Fun facts included about cats, dogs, chicks, and more.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Learn what the baby animals are called.
- Sound buttons are part of the touch-and-feel elements.
- Features real photography for easy recognition.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Designed by Jessica Carapella.
- Board Book with touch-and-feel sound buttons
- 12 Pages
- 8.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Recommended for ages baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781956818161