Friendly Fire Truck Book
Ride around the neighborhood with this friendly fire truck and see all the things it can do! Kids touch and feel their way to learning about a day in the life of this rescue vehicle. Rhyming text and fun illustrations are complemented by various touch and feel elements, allowing children to stimulate their sense of touch. And, the sturdy board book is shaped, making it fun for children to pretend to drive the fire truck around town after they’re done reading.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers .
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Ryan Barone and illustrated by Amy Cartwright.
- Board book with touch and feel elements
- 12 Pages
- 7 inches x 6 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756749